Serenade is India’s First online portal dedicated to the promotion, growth and awareness of Western classical music. It provides a multifaceted platform comprising audio and video links and a wide variety of articles about music events, music makers, and music education; in short, encompassing the entire dynamic world of Western classical music in today’s world.
In recent times, we have featured articles by eminent musicians as well as experts from related fields in the arts. Our vision is to provide a lively and always engaging mix of views, news and opinions from across the globe.
- November 19th, 2018 When Western Choirs Sing Indian Music – Part III
- November 12th, 2018 When Western Choirs Sing Indian Music – Part II
- November 9th, 2018 Georg Solti Accademia Di Bel Canto At Castiglione Della Pescaia, Italy
- November 5th, 2018 When Western Choirs Sing Indian Music – Part I
- June 6th, 2018 Prague Summer Nights and Me
- May 23rd, 2018 The Early Years
- September 23rd, 2017 The Forgotten Voyager
- August 20th, 2017 Darwin Leonard Prakash: The Young Indian Opera Prodigy
- July 30th, 2017 Ali Ben Sou Alle: A 19th Century Frenchman in Mysore
- July 17th, 2017 Sing Like Everyone’s Watching
- July 2nd, 2017 Reconciliation through Music: Childhood Comics Come to Life
- May 14th, 2017 A Symphony Orchestra in Bombay