Musicology has been what I love to do – I was one of those rare undergraduate musicology majors, then completed an M.A., M.Phil., and a Ph.D., all in musicology, and have taken those degrees to the max. I’ve worked in the field writing and editing, teaching and training new musicologists, and everything from academic to public musicology. Based in Hong Kong and Doha, I view myself as an international musicologist, going to opera productions in Bangkok and at Glyndebourne, to chamber music recitals in New York and Shanghai, and seeking new music in Vienna and the Middle East. Interlude brings the world of music to you and I’m very pleased to be part of this international project.
- June 21st, 2017 Rimsky-Korsakov Reaches for the Exotic: Antar
- June 14th, 2017 Three Symphonies by a Modern American Master: Adolphus Hailstork
- June 12th, 2017 Forgotten Pianists: Ignaz Tiegerman
- June 9th, 2017 Music and Art: Carlos Chávez and Diego Rivera
- June 5th, 2017 Forgotten Pianists: Arthur De Greef
- June 2nd, 2017 Composers and Their Poets: Edward MacDowell
- May 31st, 2017 Mixing It All Up Together: The Music of Daryl Runswick
- May 29th, 2017 Forgotten Pianists: José Iturbi
- May 28th, 2017 Musicologist to the Rescue!
- May 26th, 2017 Debussy: Préludes Book II
- May 25th, 2017 Mixing Bach and Liszt: The Unfinished Fugue and the Fantasia contrappuntistica
- May 22nd, 2017 Forgotten Pianists: Guiomar Novaes
- May 21st, 2017 Cows – 8 Different Ones
- May 19th, 2017 Debussy: Préludes I
- May 17th, 2017 The Goblin of the Night
- May 16th, 2017 The Limitless Harp: Anaïs Gaudemard
- May 15th, 2017 Forgotten Pianists: Morris Rosenthal
- May 13th, 2017 Les Apaches on the Loose!
- May 12th, 2017 Composers and Their Poets: Ralph Vaughan Williams
- May 8th, 2017 Forgotten Pianists: Leopold Godowsky